|Birth name||Amy Speace|
|Origin||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|Labels||Gearbox Records (Applewood Road), Thirty Tigers, Wildflower Records (2006–10)|
|Associated acts||Mary Gauthier, John Fullbright, Judy Collins, Tim Easton, Emily Barker, Amber Rubarth|
|Website||Amy Speace website|
Amy Speace is a folk/Americana American singer-songwriter from Baltimore, Maryland. National Public Radio described her voice as "velvety and achy" and compared her to Lucinda Williams. She lives in Nashville, Tennessee. A former Shakespearean actress, her music has received critical acclaim from The New York Times, NPR, The Sunday London Times, Mojo Magazine, etc. Speace's song, Weight Of The World, was recorded by singer Judy Collins on her 2010 album Paradise.
- Fable (2002)
- Songs For Bright Street (2006)
- The Killer In Me (2009)
- Land Like A Bird (2011)
- How to Sleep in a Stormy Boat (2013)
- That Kind of Girl (2015)
- "Applewood Road" (2016)
- Into The New EP (2010)
- Same Old Storm EP (2014)
- "Amy Speace On Mountain Stage". NPR Music. August 12, 2010. Archived from the original on 3 September 2010. Retrieved 2010-09-26.
- Alex Cohen (June 12, 2009). "Amy Speace: From Shakespeare To Songwriting". NPR. Archived from the original on 3 September 2010. Retrieved 2010-09-26.
- Matthew Oshinsky (2010-09-26). "Amy Speace returns with a batch of killer tunes". Newark Star-Ledger. Archived from the original on 31 October 2010. Retrieved 2010-09-26.
- Nancy Dunham (June 12, 2009). "CD Review: Amy Speace - 'The Killer in Me'". Washington Post. Retrieved 2010-09-26.
- "Amy Speace Steps Out of the Shade w/ Songs for Bright Street". USA Today. 2010-08-25. Retrieved 2010-09-26.
- Kevin Coughlin (September 14, 2009). "Pure Prairie League adds a real Amy to 'Amy' at Chatham show". Newark Star-Ledger. Retrieved 2010-09-26.
- Mike Ragogna (2010-08-12). "A Conversation With Judy Collins: Paradise & Little Vigils: Conversations with Judy Collins and That Guy Mark Erelli". Huffington Post. Archived from the original on 15 August 2010. Retrieved 2010-09-26.