An Ordinary Day in an Unusual Place
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (February 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|An Ordinary Day in an Unusual Place|
|Studio album by Us3|
|Released||15 May 2001|
|Genre||Jazz, hip hop|
|Producer||J.C. Concato and Geoff Wilkinson|
- "An Ordinary Day in an Unusual Place, Pt. 1"
- "Get Out"
- "You Can't Hold Me Down"
- "Let My Dreams Come True"
- "Sittin' on My Park Bench"
- "Dead End Street"
- "Enough [Bonus Beats]"
- "World No More"
- "Pay Attention"
- "Sugar Sugar [She She Wah Wah]"
- "You Know What We Got to Do"
- "An Ordinary Day in an Unusual Place, Pt. 2"
- "Modern Fuckin' Jazz"
- Neil Angilley—Piano
- Beverly Brown—Vocals, Vocals (background)
- Marie Harper—Vocals
- Ed Jones—Sax (Soprano), Sax (Tenor)
- Mika Mylläri—Trumpet
- Gaurav Mazumdar—Sitar
- Swati Natekar—Vocals
- David O'Higgins—Sax (Tenor)
- Tony Remy—Guitar
- Baluji Shrivastav—Sitar
- Tim Vine—Organ, Mellotron, Solina, Mini Moog, String Ensemble
- Jim Watson—Piano
|This 2001 hip hop album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|