From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anal leakage may refer to:
- Steatorrhea, a type of oily anal discharge
- Keriorrhea, a type of oily discharge caused by eating deep sea fish
- Fecal incontinence, liquid fecal incontinence is a sub-type of fecal incontinence
- Fecal leakage, a type of fecal incontinence causing minor staining of undergarments in adults
- Encopresis, liquid fecal soiling and fecal incontinence in children
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anal leakage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.