Anata No Warehouse
Anata no Warehouse (あなたのウエアハウス Anata no Ueahausu, lit. "Your Warehouse") is a five-story arcade facility in Kawasaki, Japan. It is specifically designed to look like the former Kowloon Walled City in Hong Kong, though it also has a Cyberpunk aesthetic. The facility was designed and decorated by Taishiro Hoshino in 2009. Overall, the decor, even though new, is designed to look old and vaguely creepy.
- "Anata No Warehouse". Atlas Obscura. Retrieved 2017-01-15.
- "This Arcade Brings the Kowloon Walled City Back to Life". Popular Mechanics. 2016-05-27. Retrieved 2017-01-15.
- Ashcraft, Brian. "Inside the Japanese Arcade That Looks Like a Hong Kong Slum". Kotaku. Retrieved 2017-01-15.
- "Brave Gamers, Enter the 'Rundown' Anata No Warehouse Arcade if you Dare!". jpninfo.com. February 13, 2016. Retrieved 2017-01-15.
- Official website (in Japanese)
|This article about a Japanese building– or structure–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|