From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Anatolia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anatolia, also known as Asia Minor, is the peninsular region between the Black Sea in the north and Mediterranean Sea in the south.
Anatolia may also refer to:
- Air Anatolia, a defunct Turkish airline
- Anatolia (album), a 1997 album by Mezarkabul
- Anatolia College in Merzifon, former name of the Anatolia College of Thessaloniki
- Anatolia College, private non-profit educational institution located in Thessaloniki
- Anatolia Eyalet, a former Ottoman province
- Anatolic Theme, a former Byzantine province
- Classical or Roman Anatolia, a province of ancient Rome
- Fire of Anatolia, a Turkish dance group
- Saint Anatolia, a Christian woman denounced for refusing to marry a non-Christian and martyred for her Christianity
- Eastern Anatolia Region, a region in Turkey
- Central Anatolia Region, a region in Turkey
- Southeastern Anatolia Region, a region in Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anatolia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.