|Directed by||R. Nagendra Rao|
|Produced by||R. Nagendra Rao|
|Screenplay by||T. U. Pathi|
|Story by||R. N. Jayagopal|
|Starring||R. Nagendra Rao|
M. K. Radha
K. S. Angamuthu
|Music by||H. R. Padmanabha Sastry, Vijaya Baskar|
|Cinematography||R. N. K. Prasath|
R. N. R. Pictures
Mohan Rao is a film producer. He lives happily with his wife. A couple and their child daughter Uma live in the neighbourhood. The husband is a rogue. He plans to rob the film producer. While he was executing his plan he kills someone. His wife takes the blame, but both are imprisoned. Mohan Rao and his wife adopt Uma. Time goes and Uma becomes a young woman. She is in love with a youth who is the son of a Police Officer. Uma's parents are released and they return home. Her father observes that Uma is living comfortably and that she is going to marry. He tries to blackmail Mohan Rao and get money. Uma's marriage is fixed. On the wedding day her father tries to create problems in order to stop the marriage. How he is exposed and how Uma's wedding takes place forms the rest of the story.
- Producer & Director: R. Nagendra Rao
- Story: R. N. Jayagopal
- Dialogues: T. U. Pathi
- Cinematography: R. N. K. Prasath
- Music: H. R. Pathmanabha Sastry, Vijaya Baskar
- Choreography: Thangapan
- Studio: Golden
- Audiography: T. S. Rangasami
- Lyrics: Sundarakannan
- Photography: Eswara Babu
- Film News Anandan (2004). Sadhanaigal Padaitha Thamizh Thiraipada Varalaru [Tamil Film History and Its Achievements] (in Tamil). Chennai: Sivakami Publishers.
- Guy, Randor (2 September 2012). "Anbey Deivam 1957". The Hindu. Retrieved 27 October 2016.
- "Anbe Deivam". The Indian Express. 6 December 1957. p. 3.