From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ance may refer to:
- Ance (given name), a feminine given name
- Ance, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, a commune in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department in Aquitaine in southwestern France.
- Ance, Latvia, a village in the Ventspils District, Latvia
- Associazione Nazionale Costruttori Edili (ANCE), the Italian Association of private construction contractors
- Agence Nationale de Certification Electronique
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.