From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Anchorages)
|Look up Anchorage or anchorage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anchorage is the most populous city in the U.S. state of Alaska.
Anchorage may also refer to:
- Anchorage, Kentucky, a city
- Anchorage, Texas, an unincorporated community
- Anchorage, Wisconsin, a ghost town
- The Anchorage, Rhode Island, a former census-designated place
- "Anchorage" (song), a 1988 song by Michelle Shocked
- "Anchorage", a song by Surfer Blood from their 2010 album Astro Coast
- Anchorage (shipping), a location where a boat or other vessel lies at anchor
- Anchorage Metrolink station, a station in Manchester, England, in the United Kingdom
- The Anchorage (Easton, Maryland), a home on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places
- Anchorage-class dock landing ship, a U.S. series of ships
- The cell of an anchorite, a hermit-like medieval monk
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anchorage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.