Ancient Paths is a U.S. literary magazine devoted to the publication of Christian-themed poetry, stories, and artwork. Founded in 1998, it was originally headquartered in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. The magazine is now based in Fairfax Station, Virginia. The magazine has published works by Ida Fasel, Donna Farley, Diane Glancy, and Philip Rosenbaum. The magazine was originally published semiannually, but it is now a biennial publication.
- Robert Lee Brewer (August 5, 2014). 2015 Writer's Market: The Most Trusted Guide to Getting Published. F+W Media. p. 595. ISBN 978-1-59963-860-7. Retrieved March 1, 2016.
- "Ancient Paths". Every Writer. Retrieved October 29, 2015.
- "Writer's Guidelines: Ancient Paths". Writers Write. Archived from the original on March 10, 2010. Retrieved May 28, 2010.
- "Directory of Writers | Ida Fasel". Poets & Writers. June 9, 2008. Retrieved May 28, 2010.
- "Water from the Well". Jacob's Well. Retrieved May 28, 2010.
- "Books by Philip Rosenbaum". Goodreads. Retrieved May 28, 2010.
|This article about a literary magazine published in the USA is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.