From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ancona is a city in Italy.
Ancona may also refer to:
- Province of Ancona, the Italian province that includes the city
- Ancona, Victoria, a town in Australia
- Ancona, Illinois, a town in United States of America
- MV Ancona (built 1966)), a ferry operated on a service linking Ancona, Italy to Split, Croatia
- SS Ancona (1908–1915), Italian passenger steamer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ancona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.