From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ancona is a city in Italy.
Ancona may also refer to:
- Province of Ancona, the Italian province that includes the city
- Ancona, Victoria, a town in Australia
- Ancona, Illinois, a town in United States of America
- MV Ancona (1966-2010), a ferry operated on a service linking Ancona, Italy to Split, Croatia.
- SMS Graudenz (1913), a light cruiser of the Imperial German Navy, ceded to Italy and renamed RN Ancona, 1919-1937.
- SS Ancona (1908–1915), Italian passenger steamer, sunk by a U-boat during World War I.
- SS Arabia (1897), renamed Barcelona 1899, seized by Italy and renamed SS Ancona, 1915-1924.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ancona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.