Anders J. Dahlin
This article has an unclear citation style.October 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)(
Anders J. Dahin
|Born||March 12, 1975|
Anders J. Dahlin (born March 12, 1975) is a Swedish tenor. He studied at the Music Conservatory in Falun in Sweden, at the Norwegian State Academy of Music in Oslo, and at the Royal Danish Academy of Music in Copenhagen.
Already in 1998 he made his operatic debut at the Norwegian National Opera where he acclaimed much success for his interpretation of Tom Wingfield in Tennessee Williams the Glassmenagerie composed by Antinio Bibalo. In recent years he has become one of the leading interpreters of the early French Baroque music. He is a sought after evangelist in J. S Bach's passions and has worked over the years with conductors like John Eliot Gardiner, William Christie, Christophe Rousset, Emmanuelle Haïm, René Jacobs, Hervé Niquet, Mark Minkowski, Andreas Spering, Alexis Kossenko, Eric Ericsson and Francois-Xavier Roth. Dahlin is the recipient of the Jussi Björling Award for 2014.
- Zoroastre, title role
- Platée, title role, Mercure. Thespis
- Les Indes galantes, Carlos, Tacmas, Valère, Damon
- Castor et Pollux, Castor, L'Atlète, Mercure
- Dardanus, title role
- Sémélé, Adraste
- L'Orfeo, Pastore 1, Echo
- L'incoronazione di Poppea, Soldato 1, Lucano, Famigliare 1, Tribuno, Ottone, Nutrice
- Il ritorno d'Ulisse in patria, Telemaco, humana fragilità
- The Glass Menagerie, Tom Wingfield
- Sera. Abel
- "Anders J. Dahlin (Tenor) - Short Biography". www.bach-cantatas.com.
- "Anders J. Dahlin- Bio, Albums, Pictures – Naxos Classical Music". www.naxos.com.
- "The Opera Critic :: the World of Opera including Reviews, News and Articles". theoperacritic.com.
- "Operabase schedule". Archived from the original on 2016-03-03.
- "theoperacritic.com/reviewsa.php?schedid=pgodavid1208". Archived from the original on 2016-03-03.
- "CD Gli Amori di Apollo e di Dafne". operabaroque.fr (in French).
- "En orgie i svartsyn, SVD 3 augusti 2005 kl 14:03" (in Swedish). Archived from the original on 2014-01-16.
- Lange, Joachim (2011-02-01). "Eine Nymphe (fast) wie Du und Ich". www.omm.de (in German).
- Westwood, Matthew (2008-12-01). "Biblical love out of the closet". www.theaustralian.com.au.
- Kaleva, Daniela (2008-12-12). "David and Jonathan | Pinchgut Opera". www.australianstage.com.au. Archived from the original on 2012-03-17.