|Date of birth:||November 28, 1961|
|Place of birth:||San Diego, California|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||233 lb (106 kg)|
|College:||Saint Mary's College of California|
|NFL Draft:||1984 / Round: 5 / Pick: 116|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics as of 1987|
|Player stats at PFR|
Andre Elton Hardy (born November 28, 1961) is a former American football running back who played for three seasons in the National Football League. He played for the Philadelphia Eagles in 1984, the Seattle Seahawks in 1985, and the San Francisco 49ers in 1987. He was drafted by the Eagles in the fifth round of the 1984 NFL Draft. He played college football at Weber State and St. Mary's.
Hardy was selected by the Philadelphia Eagles in the fifth round (116th overall) of the 1984 NFL Draft. He played in six games for the Eagles during the 1984 season. He had 14 rushes for 41 yards and two receptions for 22 yards. He was released on September 4, 1985 after the Eagles acquired Earnest Jackson from the San Diego Chargers.
First stint with Seahawks
San Francisco 49ers
Hardy signed with the San Francisco 49ers in 1987.
Second stint with Seahawks
- "Seattle signs Hardy". Rome News-Tribune. October 10, 1985. Retrieved 2010-05-09.
- "Williams signed; Hardy released". Spokane Chronicle. November 7, 1985. Retrieved 2010-05-09.
- "All Seahawk regulars still out". Ellensburg Daily Record. October 8, 1987. Retrieved 2010-05-09.
- "'Hawks must run to beat Cincinnati". Ellensburg Daily Record. October 9, 1987. Retrieved 2010-05-09.[dead link]
- "Transactions". New York Times. May 13, 1988. Retrieved 2010-05-09.
- "Transactions". New York Times. August 24, 1988. Retrieved 2010-05-09.
- "Raiders Sign TE Andre Hardy". raiders.com. April 12, 2012. Retrieved May 16, 2012.