Andrea Miller (publisher)
This biographical article is written like a résumé. (March 2019)
Andrea Miller is the founder and CEO of Tango, a media company focused on romantic love.
Miller is a licensed private pilot and a co-head of the New York Chapter of 85 Broads.
Miller has appeared on The Today Show, CNN, Fox News, ABC, and radio stations across the U.S., as well as in numerous national publications such as USA Today, the Los Angeles Times, and Business Week. She is a frequent panelist and guest speaker in university classes at Harvard University, Columbia University, Fordham University, The Wharton School, and New York University.
- Auteri, Steph (2010-02-08). "Meet The Staff: CEO Andrea Miller". YourTango. Retrieved 2019-02-11.
- "Andrea Miller's Letter to the Editor of the FT". Archived from the original on 2007-07-27. Retrieved 2008-10-29.
- http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0308/08/se.16.html CNN with Wolf Blitzer
- http://articles.latimes.com/2005/feb/14/entertainment/et-baum14 Together? Magazine can relate
- "Entrepeneurship : Profiles - Andrea Miller'02". Archived from the original on 2008-09-08. Retrieved 2008-10-28. Columbia Business School Entrepreneur Profiles
- "Hear from Columbia Entrepreneurs". The Eugene Lang Entrepreneurship Center at Columbia Business School. Columbia University. 2008. Archived from the original on August 27, 2011. Retrieved September 20, 2011.
- "I Survived Enron". Business Week. Bloomberg, L.P. February 6, 2006.
- Kirchner, Lauren (May 13, 2011). "Q&A: Andrea Miller of YourTango". Columbia Journalism Review. Columbia Journalism Review. Retrieved September 20, 2011.
- "The Four Questions-Andrea Miller, Tango". Association of Magazine Media. MPA. February 9, 2006. Archived from the original on September 11, 2011. Retrieved September 20, 2011.
- Pettas, Joanna (November 20, 2007). "Tango Founder: Print Not Dead, But Going 'Yearly'". Folio Magazine. Red 7 Media. Retrieved September 20, 2011.
- Kahn, Mickey Alam (November 17, 2004). "Tango Joins Dance of Women's Magazines". Direct Marketing News. New York: Haymarket Media Inc.