|Full name||Andrew Eccles|
|Date of birth||1 June 1979|
|Original team(s)||Northern Knights|
|Height||187 cm (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||84 kg (185 lb)|
|1998 – 2001||Adelaide||41 (22)|
|2002 – 2003||Carlton||13(2)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2003.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Eccles played TAC Cup football for the Northern Knights, and was recruited to the AFL in the 1996 AFL Draft by the Adelaide Football Club. He made his AFL debut in the 1998 season, and he was the youngest member of Adelaide's 1998 AFL Grand Final winning team. Hamstring, knee and Achilles tendon injuries affected his performance over the next three seasons.
- 1998 Premiership Player
- Holmesby, Russell; Main, Jim (2002). The Encyclopedia of AFL Footballers: every AFL/VFL player since 1897 (4th ed.). Melbourne, Victoria: Crown Content. p. 179. ISBN 1-74095-001-1.
- Confident Crows keep options open
- The Courier, "Liston Medal goest to Field VFL Best and Fairest an historic first for Roosters", 6 September 2004, Retrieved 22 April 2011.
- Football Victoria, Annual Review 2004 Archived 13 March 2011 at the Wayback Machine., Retrieved 22 April 2011.
- Andrew Eccles's statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|