|Member of the New York State Assembly
from the 12th district
January 3, 2003
|Preceded by||John J. Flanagan|
May 8, 1968 |
Huntington, New York
|Residence||East Northport, New York|
|Alma mater||SUNY New Paltz (1991)|
Andrew P. Raia (born May 8, 1968) represents District 12 in the New York State Assembly as a Republican, which comprises parts of the towns of Huntington, Babylon and Islip on Long Island.
First elected in November 2002, Raia is currently the ranking member of the Assembly Committee on Health. Prior to his election, he was a member of legislative offices in both houses of the New York state legislature, as well as the Suffolk County Legislature.
- "State Assembly: Andrew P. Raia (R-C-I), District 12". Capitol Info. Retrieved March 23, 2011.
- "Voters Guide: Andrew Raia". Newsday.com. November 2, 2010. Retrieved March 6, 2011.
Raia, 42, was born and raised in the Town of Huntington. He lives in East Northport...
- "Elections 2010: Andrew Raia". Long Island Press. October 29, 2010. Retrieved March 6, 2011.
Raia, 42, ...
- "Andrew P. Raia: Biography". New York State Assembly. Retrieved May 25, 2014.
- Observer, State University of New York alumni newsletter, Volume XXIV, No. 3, p. 29.
- "Assembly Member Andrew P. Raia (NY)". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved March 6, 2011.
|New York Assembly|
John J. Flanagan
|New York State Assembly, 12th District
|This article about a member of the New York State Assembly is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|