Andrey Nitchenko grew up in Inta (Komi Republic, USSR). He finished the Philological faculty of the Syktyvkar University, then he studied as a postgraduate in Yaroslavl. His poetical works were published in the most authoritative poetical periodicals of Russia, such as "Arion", "Novy Mir", "Literaturnaya Gazeta" etc.
- Vodomer ("Water meter", poems, 2005)
- Perevody na chelovecheskiy ("Translations into a Human language", poems, 2011)
- Nitchenko with a diploma of Ilya-Premiya
- List of the Voloshin Prize Winners
- Nitchenko on the Web-Site of the Debut Award
- RIA Novosti: Report about Commonwealth of the Debuts
|This article about a poet from Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|