Andrey V. Chubukov
Andrey V. Chubukov is a theoretical physicist, at the William I Fine Theoretical Physics Institute, University of Minnesota, specializing in condensed matter. His speciality is physics of strongly correlated electron systems. Chubukov earned his M.Sci. degree in theoretical physics in 1982 and a Ph.D. in 1985 from Moscow State University.
Honors and awards
Andrey V. Chubukov was elected an Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow in 1995; a fellow of the American Physical Society in 2003; received the Humboldt Award for Senior U.S. scientists in 2009; The Leverhulme Award in 2012; the Ulam Scholarship from Los Alamos National Laboratory in 2012, the William I. and Bianca M. Fine Chair in Theoretical Physics, 2013 and the John Bardeen Prize in 2018.
Andrey V. Chubukov has written over 300 journal articles and has been cited nearly 19,000 times. His current h-index is 74.
- "Andrey Chubukov". School of Physics and Astronomy. University of Minnesota.
- Alfred P. Sloan Past Fellows
- APS Fellow Awards List Archive
- Humboldt Network Professor Andrey V. Chubukov
- The Leverhulme Trust Annual Review 2012[permanent dead link].
- "UMN CSE Endowed Chairs and Professorship". Archived from the original on 2016-03-28. Retrieved 2016-03-23.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Honors and Awards, Bardeen Prize
-  Andrey V. Chubukov Google ScholarC