|Date of birth||June 22, 1970|
|Place of birth||United States|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|1989–1990||Orange Coast College|
|1994||Anaheim Splash (indoor)|
|1995||Los Angeles Salsa U-23|
|1996||Anaheim Splash (indoor)||6||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
In 1989, Strouse graduated from Edison High School. He is a member of the Edison Hall of Fame. He played club soccer with the North Huntington Beach Untouchables. He attended Orange Coast College, playing on the men’s soccer team in 1989 and 1990. In 1989, OCC won the California Junior College Soccer Championship. He then transferred to Southern Methodist University, playing on the men’s soccer team in 1991 and 1992.
In 1994, Strouse played for the Anaheim Splash in the Continental Indoor Soccer League In 1995, he was with the Los Angeles Salsa U-23 in the USISL. In 1996, he was back with the Anaheim Splash.
Strouse played his first game with the national team in a February 12, 1992 scoreless tie with Costa Rica. His next game was six days later in a 2-0 loss to El Salvador. His last game was a 5-0 win over China on April 4, 1992. He came on for Eric Wynalda in the 82nd minute.
He coached the Edison High School boys soccer team from at least 1994 to 1999.
- Edison High School Hall of Fame
- Orange Coast College - OCC's Athletic History Archived September 7, 2006, at the Wayback Machine.
- OCC captures state soccer title The Orange County Register - Sunday, December 3, 1989
- SMU Alumni
- Salsa trounces Montclair, 8-1 The Orange County Register - Monday, July 24, 1995
- Injured Banks rallies Sockers past Splash San Diego Union-Tribune, The (CA) - Wednesday, July 31, 1996
- USA - Details of International Matches 1990-1994 Archived September 29, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.