|Look up anesthesia or anesthésia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anesthesia or anaesthesia has traditionally meant the condition of having the perception of pain and other sensations blocked.
In some countries, the term is also used to mean Anesthesiology.
See Veterinary anesthesia for anesthesia in non-human animals.
Anesthesia may also refer to:
- Anesthesia (album) (1995), an album by Fun People
- Anesthesia (Premature Ejaculation album) (1992), an album by Premature Ejaculation
- "Anesthesia", the sixth track on the album Against the Grain (1990) by Bad Religion
- "Anesthesia", the thirteenth track on the album Life Is Killing Me (2003) by Type O Negative
- "(Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth", the fifth track (an instrumental by Cliff Burton) on the album Kill 'Em All (1983) by Metallica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anesthesia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.