(Redirected from Ang Panday (disambiguation))
Panday or Ang Panday may refer to:
- Panday (comics), a Philippine comics character created by Carlo J. Caparas and Steve Gan
- Ang Panday (1980 film), a series of fantasy films from the Philippines, starring Fernando Poe, Jr.
- Ang Panday (TV series), a TV series produced by ABS-CBN
- Ang Panday (2009 film), a film produced by GMA Films
- Ang Panday 2, a sequel for Panday; a film produced by GMA Films
- Panday Kids, a sequel to the 2009 GMA film
- Ang Panday (2016 TV series), a TV series produced by TV5
- Ang Panday (2017 film), an upcoming reboot under Star Cinema and CCM Productions.
People with the surname
- Basdeo Panday (born 1933), former Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago
A variation of the Pandey surname
- Pandey is a surname found among the Hindu Brahmin communities of India and the Chhetri community of Nepal.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Panday.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.