|Died||February 2, 2017 (aged 34)|
Siparia, Trinidad and Tobago
|Citizenship||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Alma mater||University of the West Indies|
|Years active||2006 – 2017|
|Awards||Hummingbird Medal (Gold)|
Angelo Bissessarsingh (September 1982 – February 2, 2017) was an historian and author from Trinidad and Tobago. His written works include A Walk Back in Time: Snapshots of the History of Trinidad and Tobago. He wrote a column entitled "Back in Time" for the Trinidad Guardian. He was also the curator of the Virtual Museum of Trinidad and Tobago, a Facebook group that remains very active with nearly 14,000 members (as of late 2018) and is currently managed by Patricia Bissessar.
- "Angelo Bissessarsingh: back in times - Caribbean Beat Magazine". Caribbean Beat Magazine. 2016-03-01. Retrieved 2017-10-16.
- Biography at NGC Bocas Lit Fest.
- "Museum to replace Angelo's home". The Trinidad Guardian Newspaper. Archived from the original on 2017-10-16. Retrieved 2017-10-16.
- "Angelo Bissessarsingh has died", CNC2, 2 February 2017.
- "Angelo Bissessarsingh has died". Daily Express. Trinidad and Tobago. 2 February 2017. Retrieved 16 February 2017.
- Kim Boodram, "32 to receive national awards", Daily Express (Trinidad and Tobago), 30 August 2016.
- Virtual Museum of Trinidad and Tobago Facebook Group
|This article about a historian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|