Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up angler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Angler may refer to:
- A fisherman who uses the fishing technique of angling
- Angler (video game)
- The angler, Lophius piscatorius, a monkfish
- More generally, any anglerfish in the order Lophiiformes
- Angler: The Cheney Vice Presidency, a book written by Barton Gellman in 2008 about Vice President Dick Cheney, whose Secret Service codename was "Angler".
- The Huawei Nexus 6P, codename angler
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Angler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.