Anglican Bishop of Argentina
The diocesan seat is the cathedral of St John the Baptist in Buenos Aires, which at one time succeeded the Falkland Islands as the episcopal seat for the whole of South America but it is now the seat for the Diocese of Argentina only.
The incumbent diocesan bishop is Brian Williams, who was appointed in 2020.
List of Bishops
- 1869-1900 Waite Hockin Stirling
- 1902–1937 Edward Francis Every
- 1937–1945 John Reginald Weller
- 1946–1962 Daniel Ivor Evans
- 1963–1975 Cyril James Tucker
- 1975–1989 Richard Stanley Cutts
- 1990-2002 David Leake
- 2002–2020 Gregory James Venables
- 2020- Brian Roger Williams
- Markham. Ian S. & al. (eds), "La Iglesia Anglicana del Cono Sur (The Anglican Province of the Cono Sur)" (Chapter 50) in The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to the Anglican Communion Google Books (Accessed 7 September 2016)