|Look up angra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Angra may refer to:
- Bay of Angra (Baía de Angra), within Angra do Heroísmo on the Portuguese island of Terceira in the archipelago of the Azores
- Angra do Heroísmo, a municipality in the Azores, Portugal
- Angra dos Reis, a municipality in the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Angra Nuclear Power Plant in Brazil
- Angra Pequena or Lüderitz Bay in Namibia, Africa
- Angra Toldo
- Angra (band), a Brazilian heavy metal band
- Angra (insect), a genus of burrowing bugs in the Sehirinae
- Angra labeo, species of fish in the family Cyprinidae
- SS Angra, a number of ships with this name
- Angra Mainyu, the destructive spirit (or evil) in the Zoroastrian faith
- Erik Angra (born 1986), American documentary filmmaker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Angra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.