From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up angra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Angra may refer to:
- Angra do Heroísmo, a municipality in the Azores, Portugal
- Angra dos Reis, a municipality in the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Angra Nuclear Power Plant in Brazil
- Angra (band), a Brazilian progressive/power metal band
- Angra Pequena or Lüderitzbucht, a bay in Namibia, West Africa
- Angra (insect), a genus of burrowing bugs in the Sehirinae
- SS Angra, a number of ships with this name
- Angra Mainyu, the destructive spirit (or evil) in the Zoroastrian faith
- Angra, final boss of the video game God Hand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Angra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.