Angry Asian Man
Type of site
|Created by||Phil Yu|
Angry Asian Man is an Internet blog founded in 2001 by Phil Yu.   The blog focuses on Asian American news, media, and politics. The Washington Post calls Angry Asian Man "a daily must-read for the media-savvy, socially conscious, pop-cultured Asian American." An accompanying podcast, entitled Sound and Fury: The Angry Asian Podcast, was launched in May 2012 and features interviews with Asian Americans. 
As of February 17, 2015, Yu is involved in a trademark and copyright infringement dispute with Lela Lee of Angry Little Asian Girl. The dispute was recently made public on each of their respective blogs. Both parties have since removed their blog posts in regards to the subject after an intensifying response from the public. There appears to be no resolution at this time.
- "Sex and the Asian man". The Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2010-11-21.
- "Mad Man: Meet Blogger Phil Yu". KoreAm. Retrieved 2011-02-01.
- "Incensed And Empowered". Washington Post. 2010-02-20.
- "Meet Blogger Phil Yu".
- Jose Antonio Vargas, Incensed and Empowered, The Washington Post (Sunday, October 9, 2005), http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/08/AR2005100801286.html
- iTunes, Podcasts: Sound and Fury: The Angry Asian Podcast, https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/sound-fury-angry-asian-podcast/id525370224?mt=2
- "The Daily Pennsylvanian :: 'Angry Asian Man' stands up against racism". Thedp.com. 2011-03-18. Retrieved 2014-07-14.
- Yu, Phil (February 17, 2015). "I am being threatened with an Angry Asian Lawsuit". Angry Asian Man. Blogger. Retrieved February 17, 2015.
|This article about a blog, vlog, or other Internet publication is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|