From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up angst in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Angst is an intense feeling of internal emotional strife.
Angst may also refer to:
- Angst (1928 film), a British-German film
- Fear (1954 film), a Roberto Rossellini film based on the Zweig novella, known as Angst or Fear in English
- Angst (1976 film), a Norwegian film
- Angst (1983 film), an Austrian film
- Angst (2000 film), an Australian film
- Angst (band), an American punk rock band
- Angst (KMFDM album), 1993 album by KMFDM
- Angst (Lacrimosa album), 1991 album by Lacrimosa
- Angst, självdestruktivitetens emissarie, a 2002 album by Shining
- Angst (soundtrack), a 1984 Klaus Schulze album and soundtrack of 1983 film
- Fear (Zweig novella), a 1925 Austrian novella with the original title Angst
- Angst (novel), by Oleg Postnov
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Angst.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.