Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aṅgulimāla is an important early figure in Buddhism.
Angulimala or Angulimaal may also refer to:
- Angulimaal (film), a 1960 Indian drama film
- Angulimala (1988 film), a Sri Lankan film
- Angulimala (2003 film), a Thai drama film
- Angulimala (2013 film), an Indian Kannada drama film
- Aṅgulimālīya Sūtra, a part of the Mahāyāna Buddhist Tathāgatagarbha discourses
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Angulimala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.