From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The terms animal love or animal lover can have several meanings:
- affectional relationships between humans and companion animals, see human-animal bonding
- wider concern about the well-being of all animals, see animal welfare
- sexual relationships between humans and animals, see zoophilia
- affectional bonding between animals, see pair bond
- the possibility of emotions such as love in animals, see emotion in animals
- Animal Love, a 1996 documentary film directed by Ulrich Seidl
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Animal love.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.