This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ankaralı Turgut is one of the oldest and most popular singers from the "Ankaralı" (English: from Ankara) school of Turkish ethnic music. He started his career in early 1990s and his then-provocative music stirred controversy in Turkey.[verification needed] With the impact of popular music culture on Turkey, most regional singers of Ankara turned towards a new kind of novelty music, which puts into music the sexuality and black humor involved in daily life.
- Yakalarsam Tık Tık – If I Catch Her, Knock Knock
- Ben Karı İsterim Babo – Daddy, I Want a Woman!
- Ver Diyom Vermiyo – I Say "Give It to Me", but She Says "No"
- Ankara'nın Gülleri – Roses of Ankara (feat. Ankaralı Yasemin)
- Turgutça – In Turgut's Language
- Dah Diri Dom Annene Diyiverecem – I'll Tell Your Mother, 'Dah Diri Dom'
- Para – Money
- Türkiye'de pop müzik: dünü ve bügünü ile bir infilak masalı Metin Solmaz - 1996 - Page 42
- Pop dedik: Türkçe sözlü Hafif Batı Müziği Murat Meriç - 2006 - Page 92
|This article on a Turkish singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|