Ann Killough is an American poet. She is author of Beloved Idea (Alice James Books, 2007) which won the 2008 L. L. Winship/PEN New England Award, and Sinners in the Hands: Selections from the Catalog,which received the 2003 Robert Phillips Poetry Chapbook Prize from Texas Review Press. She has had her poems published in literary journals and magazines including Fence, Field, Mudfish, Salamander, and Poet Lore. She grew up in North Carolina and makes her home in Brookline, Massachusetts, where she is one of the coordinators of the Brookline Poetry Series and of the Mouthful Reading Series in Cambridge. She is also a member of the Alice James Books Cooperative Board.
Honors and awards
- The Boston Globe > March 16, 2008 > Eye on the Prizes by Jan Gardner
- Ann Killough Author Page > Alice James Books Archived December 16, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- Ann Killough Author Page > Texas A & M University Press
- Alice James Books Cooperative Board > Members
- Alice James Books > Past Award Winners