This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
At the 2009 Toronto International Film Festival.
Anna Katariina Shemeikka|
29 November 1976
Anna Easteden (born 29 November 1976) is a Finnish American actress whose film appearances include The House of Branching Love  (2009) and Sideways  (2009). She is known for her performance as "Bee Sting" in Who Wants to Be a Superhero? season 2 (2007) on Sci Fi Channel. She co-starred in soap operas: Passions and Days of Our Lives on NBC, the television series Bones on Fox and Two and a Half Men on CBS.
Easteden was born in Tohmajärvi, Finland as Anna Katariina Shemeikka, the daughter of dairy farmers. She has a younger brother, Antti. Easteden was raised in Finland until her teenage years, excelling in public schools, and graduating youngest in her class.
Easteden graduated from a Finnish modeling school at the age of 12 and shortly booked her first modeling job in Finland. She appeared in her first magazine cover after winning a national contest held by popular teen magazine SinäMinä (as Anna Shemeikka).
Still a teenager, Anna Easteden received her first international modeling contract with a Japanese modeling agency and moved to Tokyo. In Tokyo she appeared in advertisements for companies such as: Kanebo, Sony, Nissan, Wacoal, Oricom, NEC and Lux. She was designer Akira Kimijima's house model and had an exclusive contract with a Japanese cosmetics company. Easteden also worked as a model in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, New Zealand, Slovakia, Guam and finally the United States. In the US, Anna Easteden has modeled for companies including: Avon, Salvatore Ferragamo, Calvin Klein, XOXO, Hermès, Diesel, Pony, T-Mobile, Toyo Tires, Michael Antonio, Jockey, Ashworth, Kohl's, Nissan, Victoria's Bridal, Gottschalks, Anna's Linens, PajamaGram, Rio Hotel, Marie Claire, Chevy, Sue Wong and Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.
Easteden started her acting career in TV commercials in Japan, Taiwan, and the United States. In her first play she was "Sleeping Beauty" in the play "Sleeping Beauty" which premiered in Chicago, at the Downers Grove Tivoli Theatre.
Easteden is known for her performance as Super villain "Beesting" from Who Wants to Be a Superhero?. Her other television roles include: Two and a Half Men, Bones, Passions, and Days of Our Lives.
Easteden conducted a comparative legal research study on the different aspects of asylum procedures in selected European countries for United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in Bratislava, Slovakia. Her research impacted the Slovak National Asylum Legislation, which was in the process of amendment. Easteden continued her work in Bratislava, with an international partner of The Foundation for a Civil Society (USA), where she was involved in the "Citizen Campaign "OK '98" for free and fair elections.
|2001||Inside Schwartz||Golf Date||Television series. Played as promos on NBC|
|2002||Law & Order||Poster Movie Star||Television series|
|2003||Let's Make a Deal||Finnish Actress||Television gameshow|
|Days of Our Lives||Francoise||Television series|
|2005||Happy Endings||Body Double Maimee|
|3 Wise Women||Dorothy Snapp|
|2006||Bones||Polina Decker||Television series|
|2007||Who Wants to Be a Superhero?||Bee Sting||Television series|
|John from Cincinnati||Beer Model Cutout||Television series|
|You're So Dead||Robin DeBiggers|
|2008||Passions||Julian's nurse||Television series|
|2009||The House of Branching Love||Nina|
|2010||A Voice In The Dark||Harriet|
|Jimmy Kimmel Live!||Miranda from Sex and the City||Television series|
|2011||Two and a Half Men||Wanda||Television series|
|Mann's World||France's Redhead||Television pilot|
|2012||Through the lens||Mother||Nikon D800 Official D-Movies|
- "The House of Branching Love (2009)". IMDB.com. Retrieved August 29, 2009.
- "The House of Branching Love". plaza.fi. Archived from the original on June 23, 2009. Retrieved August 29, 2009.
- "Sideways (2009)". IMDB.com. Retrieved August 29, 2009.
- "Anna Easteden. An International Actress". CinemaWithoutBorders.com. Archived from the original on September 16, 2009. Retrieved August 29, 2009.
- "Dairy Farm". savonsanomat.fi. Archived from the original on July 17, 2011. Retrieved August 29, 2009.
- "Anna Easteden Trivia". IMDB.com. Archived from the original on 2011-12-12. Retrieved August 29, 2009.
- "Who Wants To Be a Superhero? (2006)". IMDB.com. Retrieved August 29, 2009.
- "Bones (2005)". IMDB.com. Archived from the original on 3 June 2005. Retrieved August 29, 2009.
- "Passions (1999)". IMDB.com. Retrieved August 29, 2009.
- "Days Of Our Lives (1965)". IMDB.com. Retrieved August 29, 2009.
- "Baseball Husband". ksml.fi. Archived from the original on November 26, 2009. Retrieved August 29, 2009.