Cassin began her broadcasting career working for Dublin pirate radio station Radio Nova in 1982, where she co-presented a nightly news programme, Dublin Today, with Bryan Dobson, later a fellow newscaster on RTÉ. She began presenting radio and television news bulletins for RTÉ in 1998 and has also covered current affairs, politics and sport as a reporter.
Cassin has also presented various non-news programmes including the weekly Dublin-based feature series Capital D, Crimecall and The All Island School Choir Competition. On 20 December 2011, she was named as the new co-presenter of Nationwide, replacing Michael Ryan. Her first Nationwide broadcast occurred on Friday the 13th of January 2012.
- "CrimeCall: Anne Cassin". RTÉ. Archived from the original on 16 April 2009. Retrieved 14 April 2009.
- "Anne Cassin". Radio Nova. Archived from the original on 27 March 2009. Retrieved 14 April 2009.
- "Cassin is new Nationwide co-presenter". RTÉ. 20 December 2011. Archived from the original on 4 March 2015. Retrieved 20 December 2011.
- "Cassin's first Nationwide broadcast". RTÉ. 13 January 2012. Archived from the original on 4 March 2015. Retrieved 13 January 2012.
- Caden, Sarah. "Another stage of friendship". Irish Independent.
|This Irish biographical article related to television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|