Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up annex in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Annex or Annexe may refer to:
- The Annex, a neighbourhood in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- The Annex (New Haven), a neighborhood of New Haven, Connecticut, United States
- Annex, Oregon, a census-designated place in the United States
- Annex (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Addendum or appendix at the end of a document
- The Annex, Grand Cayman, a football ground in George Town, Cayman Islands
- "Annex", B-side of the 1980 Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark single "Enola Gay"
- Annex, an early name for the Bangkok Adventist Hospital
- Annex can refer to an extension of or an addition of a building.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Annex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.