From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up annex in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Annex or Annexe may refer to:
- Annex (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Annex, an early name for the Bangkok Adventist Hospital
- Annex, an addendum or appendix at the end of a book or report
- The Annex, a neighbourhood in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Annex (Arellano University – Plaridel Campus), a university athenaeum
- Annexation, the incorporation of territory into another geopolitical entity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Annex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.