|Look up annex in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Annex or Annexe may refer to:
- The Annex, a neighbourhood in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- The Annex (New Haven), a neighborhood of New Haven, Connecticut, United States
- Annex, Oregon, a census-designated place in the United States
- Annex (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Addendum or appendix at the end of a document
- The Annex, Grand Cayman, a football ground in George Town, Cayman Islands
- "Annex", B-side of the 1980 Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark single "Enola Gay"
- Annex, an early name for the Bangkok Adventist Hospital
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Annex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.