Annie Wang (born January 9, 1989) is co-founder, CTO, and creative director of Her Campus, an online magazine geared towards college women. She is in charge of building and developing the Her Campus website. She is a student at Harvard University, where she is majoring in visual and environmental studies with a concentration in animation and a minor in psychology. but is currently on a leave of absence to work on Her Campus.
Wang, along with Stephanie Kaplan and Windsor Hanger, is co-founder of Her Campus, an online magazine for college women. The three women proposed a business plan in March 2009 and won the Harvard Student Agencies Investment Award in the i3 Innovation Challenge. Her Campus was launched in September 2009.
Along with Kaplan and Hanger, Wang was named to Inc. magazine’s Inc. magazine's "30 Under 30 Coolest Young Entrepreneurs" for 2010, Glamour magazine's "20 Amazing Young Women", and The Boston Globe's "25 Most Stylish Bostonians for 2010 
- Ypulse interview
- College Media Matters
- She Takes On The World interview
- Women Grow Business interview
- BNet article
- Wallet Pop article
- College Media Beat
- "Inc.com's 2010 30 Under 30 List: Stephanie Kaplan, Windsor Hanger, and Annie Wang, Founders of Her Campus". Inc.com. 2010-07-19. Retrieved 2010-12-30
- "Stephanie Kaplan: Glamour's 20 Amazing Young Women Who Are Already Changing the World". Huffingtonpost.com. Retrieved 2010-12-30.
- "25 Most Stylish Bostonians of 2010 - Stephanie Kaplan, Windsor Hanger, and Annie Wang - The Boston Globe". Boston.com. 2010-11-18. Retrieved 2010-12-30