From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up annihilator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Annihilator may refer to:
- Annihilator (ring theory), a mathematical concept
- The annihilator of a vector subspace
- Annihilator method, a type of differential operator, used in a particular method for solving differential equations
- Annihilator (Justice League), an automaton appearing in the fictional series Justice League Unlimited]]
- Annihilator (film), a 1986 television film starring Mark Lindsay Chapman
- The Annihilators (film), a 1985 action film by Charles E. Sellier Jr.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Annihilator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.