From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up anniversary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An anniversary is a day that commemorates and/or celebrates an event that occurred on the same day of the year, of the initial event.
Anniversary may also refer to:
- Anniversary, a compilation album by Pentangle, 1992
- Anniversary (Split Enz album), 1994
- "Anniversary" (short story), a 1959 short story by Isaac Asimov
- "Anniversary", a 1993 song by Tony! Toni! Toné! from their album Sons of Soul
- Anniversary (film), a 2015 Hong Kong film
- The Anniversary edition of Gregg shorthand
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary, a 2007 remake of the original 1996 Tomb Raider game
- The Anniversary (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Anniversary"
- All pages with titles containing Anniversary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anniversary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.