This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Anoushey Ashraf (born 14 April 1983 in Karachi) is a Pakistani VJ and actress. As a VJ, she appeared on the music channel MTV Pakistan. She has also acted in a play for PTV directed by Saira Kazmi in a 13-episode serial – in which her role was that of a best friend of the lead, played by Marina Khan. She is now the face of brands such as Ponds, Warid Telecom, L'Oreal, chinyere and MTV.
Anoushey Ashraf is born into a Muslim family in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. Her father is a businessman and owned Cooking oil factories. She has two sisters, Natasha and Alizey. After completing her A Levels, she did her B.A., majoring in English Literature. She started her career in early 2002.
Anoushey Ashraf is currently working at the administration at the Indus TV Network. She enjoys reading, swimming, traveling and is very fond of animals. Her elder sister, Natasha Qizilbash, enjoyed a brief modeling career in multiple Pakistani pop music videos such as Zalim Nazron Se and Goray Rang Ka Zamana.
Anoushey Ashraf is a young dynamic style icon of Pakistan. She started off as a VJ and has done fashion modeling and has started her own clothing venture. Anoushey Ashraf is a currently a well known VJ and actress and now a fashion model and designer in Pakistan. She gained fame as one of the initial string of VJs for Indus Music in 2002. From being a VJ, she graduated to an appearance in a PTV television serial directed by Saira Kazmi.
This young model with a smiley face and a lively personality describes herself as “Friendly, loud, hyper, impatient and a very loving person”. She loves collecting watches, and is fond of reading, traveling and swimming. Anoushey is also a brand ambassador for PONDs, 7up, Loreal Paris, Warid Telecom and MTV Pakistan. She recently appeared in a fashion shoot for L’Oreal Paris, along with other models.
Anoushey has started a new clothing venture along with her sisters with the name Block Seven recently in Karachi. It is a western clothing brand and Anoushey Ashraf herself is the brand ambassador for her home venture. She has started off from Karachi and is planning to expand the business to Lahore and Islamabad in the future. Thus far, one exhibition has been held for Block Seven (in Karachi).
In September 2012, Anoushey Ashraf joined Health TV as morning show host. In 2017 she engaged for a brief period. 
Ashraf has worked with PTV, Indus TV, and is currently working with MTV Pakistan, ARY Musik and Style 360. She can also be seen modeling Uth Oye clothing. She recently traveled to India to meet the team at MTV India.
As an actress, she appeared in Sehra mein Safar, Chinaar Ghaati and Saanp Seerhi
- Staff, Images (2019-08-02). "Anoushey Ashraf is The Breakfast Show's new host". Images. Retrieved 2019-09-13.
- Staff, Images (2019-03-24). "Anoushey Ashraf plays holi on Pakistan Day to send a powerful message about acceptance". Images. Retrieved 2019-09-13.
- Staff, Images (2019-02-21). "Fizza Zaidi talks to Anoushey Ashraf about living with albinism in Pakistan". Images. Retrieved 2019-09-13.
- "Anoushey Ashraf hopes for a 'tolerant and accepting' Pakistan | Samaa Digital". Samaa TV. Retrieved 2019-09-13.
- "Anoushey Ashraf joins Pakistan Idol as Female Host". Pakium. Retrieved 16 January 2014.
- "Anoushey Ashraf in Pakistan Idol". JawanPak.com. Archived from the original on 17 January 2014. Retrieved 16 January 2014.