From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Antar may refer to:
- Antarah ibn Shaddad, a 6th-century pre-Islamic Arab warrior and poet
- Antar (Rimsky-Korsakov) (1868), symphonic suite by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, inspired by the story of Antarah ibn Shaddad
- Antar (1912–14), opera by Gabriel Dupont
- Antar (1948), opera by Egyptian composer Aziz El-Shawan opera in Arabic, based on the life of Antarah ibn Shaddad
- Thornycroft Antar, British tractor unit used by the military and in oilfields, developed in the late 1940s, named after Antarah ibn Shaddad
- Antar, Arabic masculine given name popular in Algeria
- Antar, surname
- Antar (company), former French petroleum company
- Antar (company), Music art-direction and management company based in Suffolk, UK www.antar.cc
- Antar (company), headwear manufacturer based in Moscow, Russia www.antar-group.com
- Antares, the star that marks the heart of the Scorpio constellation and which some have speculated to have been named after Antarah ibn Shaddad.
- Antar is the name of a planet in the Star Wars franchise
- Antar is the name of the home planet of the aliens in the book series Roswell High and the television show, Roswell
- Antar (film), an upcoming film
- ANTaR, Australians for Native Title and Reconciliation, which has the acronym ANTaR
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.