Jump to navigation Jump to search
Antar may refer to:
- Antarah ibn Shaddad, a 6th-century pre-Islamic Arab warrior and poet
- Antar (Rimsky-Korsakov) (1868), symphonic suite by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, inspired by the story of Antarah ibn Shaddad
- Antar (1912–14), opera by Gabriel Dupont
- Antar (1948), opera by Egyptian composer Aziz El-Shawan opera in Arabic, based on the life of Antarah ibn Shaddad
- Thornycroft Antar, British tractor unit used by the military and in oilfields, developed in the late 1940s, named after Antarah ibn Shaddad
- Antar, Arabic masculine given name popular in Algeria
- Antar, surname
- Antar (company), former French petroleum company
- Antar (company), Music art-direction and management company based in Suffolk, UK www.antar.cc
- Antar (company), headwear manufacturer based in Moscow, Russia www.antar-group.com
- Antares, the star that marks the heart of the Scorpio constellation and which some have speculated to have been named after Antarah ibn Shaddad.
- Antar is the name of a planet in the Star Wars franchise
- Antar is the name of the home planet of the aliens in the book series Roswell High and the television show, Roswell
- Antar (film), 2013 Indian film
- Antar the Black Knight, a 5 episode comic series written by Nnedi Okorafor, and distributed through IDW Publishing debuts on April 25th, 2018
- ANTaR, Australians for Native Title and Reconciliation, which has the acronym ANTaR
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.