From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anthemius (420-472) was a Western Roman Emperor.
Anthemius may also refer to:
- Anthemius (praetorian prefect) (fl. 400-414), Praetorian Prefect of the East and grandfather of the Western Emperor
- Anthemius Isidorus, Consul in 436
- Anthemiolus (after 453 – circa 471), son of the Emperor, Roman general
- Procopius Anthemius (469-515), son of the Emperor and Eastern Roman politician
- Anthemius of Tralles (c. 474 – before 558), architect of Hagia Sophia
- Anthemius of Novgorod a boy who lived in Novgorod in 13th century and left his notes on the birch bark
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anthemius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.