|Born||July 24, 1962
|Notable works||Flight of Aquavit, Sundowner Ubuntu|
|Notable awards||Lambda Literary Award (2005)|
His 2004 novel Flight of Aquavit won the 2005 Lambda Literary Award for Best Gay Mystery Novel. Bidulka received Lambda Literary Award nominations again in 2008 for Stain of the Berry, in 2009 for Sundowner Ubuntu, and in 2013 for Dos Equis.
Born and raised on a farm near Prud'homme, Saskatchewan, Bidulka studied psychology at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, and worked as a teacher and as an accountant before devoting himself to full-time writing in 1999. He continues to reside in Saskatoon.
- Amuse-Bouche (2003)
- Flight of Aquavit (2004)
- Tapas on the Ramblas (2005)
- Stain of the Berry (2006)
- Sundowner Ubuntu (2007)
- Aloha, Candy Hearts (2009)
- Date with a Seesha (2010)
- Dos Equis (2012)
- Anthony Bidulka. glbtq.com, 2008.
- "List of 2009 Lambda Literary Award Nominees and Winners". Archived from the original on 21 August 2007.
- "Rae Spoon, Kamal Al-Solaylee among Canadian Lambda nominees". Quill & Quire. March 6, 2013. Archived from the original on 6 January 2014.
|This article about a Canadian writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|