Anthony Hughes (footballer)
|Date of birth||3 October 1973|
|Place of birth||Liverpool, England|
|Playing position||Central defender|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Hughes began his career with Crewe Alexandra, where he made 23 appearances in the Football League. He made his debut against Torquay United on 15 August 1992, and scored his first (and only) league goal for Crewe against Carlisle United on 6 April 1993, both at Gresty Road.
- "CREWE ALEXANDRA : 1946/47 - 2010/11". Post War English & Scottish Football League A - Z Player's Transfer Database.
- Crisp, Marco (1998). Crewe Alexandra Match by Match. Nottingham: Tony Brown. p. 124. ISBN 1 899468 81 1.
- Charles Morris (16 June 2003). "Too much too young". When Saturday Comes.
- Anthony Hughes – FIFA competition record
- "Football sex abuse: Crewe launch child abuse investigation". BBC News. BBC. 27 November 2016. Retrieved 27 November 2016.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a defender born in the 1970s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|