Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up anthrax in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anthrax is an acute disease caused by the bacterium Bacillus anthracis.
Anthrax may also refer to:
- Bacillus anthracis, the bacterium responsible for anthrax, the disease
- Anthrax (fly), a genus of bombyliid flies
- Anthrax (American band), an American thrash metal band
- "Anthrax", a song by that band from their album Fistful of Metal
- Anthrax (British band), a British anarcho-punk band
- Anthrax, a fictional character seen in the video game Shrek SuperSlam
- Anthrax (2001 film), a film starring David Keith
- Anthrax (2017 film), a film in Hebrew, starring Udi Persi
- Castle Anthrax, a fictional fortress in the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Los Ántrax, a Mexican gang
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anthrax.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.