Saout at the 2009 World Series of Poker
|Born||26 June 1984|
|World Series of Poker|
Main Event finish
|World Poker Tour|
|European Poker Tour|
In April 2007, Antoine Saout began playing poker online under the pseudonym "tonio292" while studying at the National School of Information Technology. He turned full-time professional a year and a half later. In late 2008, Saout switched his focus to live poker qualifying for several tournaments including the World Series of Poker through Everest Poker.
In July 2009, Saout reached the final table in the 2009 World Series of Poker Main Event. Three months later, he finished 7th for £114,228 in the WSOPE Main Event and then finished 3rd in the 2009 WSOP Main Event, winning an additional $3,479,485 in the process. With three players remaining he called Joe Cada's short stack all in with against Cada's . The board came giving Cada three of a kind and leaving Saout with a short chip stack. Saout was later eliminated after moving all in for his remain stack with again against Cada who held . Cada hit a king on the river card to eliminate Saout.
In 2017, Saout was part of the November Nine, making his 2nd main event final table since 2009.
- "Antoine Saout". kalipoker-fr.com (in French). Retrieved 2016-02-09.
- WSOP.com profile
- Hendon Mob results
- Stephen A. Murphy (2009-11-08). "Antoine Saout Eliminated from the WSOP in Third Place". Card Player. Retrieved 2016-02-09.
- Chris Hall (2014-11-21). "2014 partypoker WPT UK Main Event Day 3: Antoine Saout Leads Final 16". PokerNews Global. Retrieved 2016-02-09.
- "Antoine Saout, 25 ans et... millionnaire grâce au poker". France info. 2011-11-02. Retrieved 2016-02-09.
- Hendon Mob France All-Time Money List