Johannes Anton Ullrich (1826–1895) was a German industrialist, inventor, and co-founder of the "Gebrüder Ullrich" in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
Anton Ullrich was born on the 30 August 1826 in the small village of Maikammer, Germany. He was the youngest son of an international merchant, Leonhard Ullrich, and his wife Regina Damm. Anton Ullrich worked in his father's store, before founding the "Gebrüder Ullrich" with his younger brother Franz Ullrich. In 1851 Anton Ullrich invented the folding ruler, and in 1887 obtained the patent for the springed hinge of the folding ruler. The "Gebrüder Ullrich" company expanded quickly and later built another factory site in the neighbouring village of Kirrweiler.
- Annweiler am Trifels, Germany
- Bellheim, Germany
- Châlons sur Marne, France
- Kirrweiler, Germany
- Maikammer, Germany
- Schifferstadt, Germany
- "Gebrüder Ullrich" Memorial Maikammer memorial to the "Gebrüder Ullrich" (In German)
- Stabila Brief history of the Stabila Company
- History of Stabila (In German)
- Berthold, Franz (1990). Die Ullrich'schen Werke - Ein Beitrag zur Industriegeschichte der Pfalz. Annweiler, Germany.
- Biundo, Georg & Hess, Hans (1968). Annweiler - Geschichte einer alten Reichsstadt. Studio Hruschka, Mannheim, Germany.
- Damm, Johannes & Treptow, Hans (1986). Ortschronik Maikammer-Alsterweiler. Heinrich Schreck KG, Maikammer, Germany.
- Kölsch, Hans-Joachim & Pfundstein, Sonja (2004). Annweiler - Zeitsprünge. Oaklands Book Services Ltd, England.