Antonio Margarito vs. Roberto García
|Date||May 8, 2010|
|Title(s) on the line||International WBC Light Middleweight Championship|
|Tale of the tape|
Roberto Garcia vs. Antonio Margarito: Latin Fury 14 was a super welterweight boxing fight which took place on May 8, 2010, at the La Feria de San Marcos, in Aguascalientes, Mexico between Roberto García (28-2, 21 KO) and three-division world champion Antonio Margarito (37-6-1, 27 KO).
The fight took place at La Feria de San Marcos, in Aguascalientes, Mexico under the promotion of Top Rank. It was contested at 154 pounds, with the vacant international WBC light middleweight championship on the line.
Margarito won the contest with a unanimous decision of 99-89, 100-88, 99-90.
- Jorge Solis defeated Mario Santiago for the interim WBA World super featherweight title.
- Mikey Garcia defeated Pedro Navarrete for USBA featherweight title .
- Rene Gonzalez vs Urbano Antillon for WBA lightweight eliminator .
- Salvador Carreon vs Juan Jesus Rivera
- Marlon Aguilar vs Michael Farenas
- Enrique Bernache vs Arturo Delgado
- Diego Rivera vs Ricardo Cummings
- Gilberto Flores Hernandez vs Yosmani Abreu
- Jose Benavidez vs Arnoldo Pacheco
- Hanzel Martinez vs Rene Trujillo
KO3 Jose Medina
|Roberto García's bouts
May 8, 2010
KO8 Jose Flores
KOby9 Shane Mosley
|Antonio Margarito's bouts
May 8, 2010
L12 Manny Pacquiao