Jump to navigation Jump to search
Anxi may refer to:
- Anxi County, a county in Fujian province, south-eastern China
- Guazhou County, formerly Anxi County, in Gansu province, central China
- Guazhou Town, formerely Anxi Town, in what is now Guazhou County.
- Protectorate General to Pacify the West, a Central-Asian military government established by Tang Dynasty
- Arsacid Empire, rendered as Anxi in historical Chinese writings
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anxi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.