From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anxi may refer to:
- Anxi County, a county in Fujian province, south-eastern China
- Guazhou County, formerly Anxi County, in Gansu province, central China
- Guazhou Town, formerely Anxi Town, in what is now Guazhou County.
- Protectorate General to Pacify the West, a Central-Asian military government established by Tang Dynasty
- Anxi (archaeological site), a ruined town in Guazhou.
- Parthia, in historical Chinese writings
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anxi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.