From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Apep (disambiguation))
|Look up Apophis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Apep, an Ancient Egyptian mythological demon
- Apepi (pharaoh) (reigned c. 1580 – 1550 BC), a 15th-Dynasty Hyksos pharaoh
- 'Apepi (fl. c. 1650 BC), a Lower Egyptian ruler hypothesised to be the "king's son Apophis
- 99942 Apophis, a near-Earth asteroid
- APEP F.C., a Cypriot football club.
- Apophis (Stargate), a Stargate SG-1 character based on the demon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apophis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.