From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Aphasia (band))
|Look up aphasia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aphasia is a loss of the ability to produce and/or comprehend language. The term may also refer to:
- Aphasia (American band), a California-based alternative rock band
- Aphasia (Japanese band), a female heavy metal/hard rock band from Japan
- Jargon aphasia, a type of aphasia involving noun selection difficulty
- Aphasia (instrumental), a track on the album Wings of Tomorrow by the Swedish rock band Europe
- On Aphasia, a 1891 book by Sigmund Freud
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aphasia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.