From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Apia or APIA may refer to:
- Apia, Samoa, the capital of Samoa
- Apia, city in Greek mythology which was ruled by Apis (Greek mythology)
- Apía, Risaralda, a town in Colombia
- Asian Pacific Islander American; see:
- APIA Leichhardt Tigers, an Australian football (soccer) club
- Adaptive Participatory Integrated Approach
- Australian Pensioners Insurance Agency, a subsidiary of the Promina Group insurance company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.