Jump to navigation Jump to search
Apocalyptic is from the word apocalypse, referring to the end of the world.
Apocalyptic may refer to:
- Apocalyptic literature, a genre of religious writing centered on visions of the end of time
- In particular, the Book of Revelation (also called the Apocalypse of John) in the New Testament
- Apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic fiction, science fiction or horror fiction involving global catastrophic risk
- Apocalypticism, the belief that the end of time is near
- Apocalyptic (album), a 2010 album by the Swedish death metal band Evocation
- "Apocalyptic" (song), a 2015 song by the American hard rock band Halestorm
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apocalyptic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.