From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Apocalyptic is from the word apocalypse, referring to the end of the world.
Apocalyptic may refer to:
- Apocalyptic literature, a genre of religious writing centered on visions of the end of time
- In particular, the Book of Revelation (also called the Apocalypse of John) in the New Testament
- Apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic fiction, science fiction or horror fiction involving global catastrophic risk
- Apocalypticism, the belief that the end of time is near
- Apocalyptic (album), a 2010 album by the Swedish death metal band Evocation
- "Apocalyptic" (song), a 2015 song by the American hard rock band Halestorm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apocalyptic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.